Well hello to each and everyone of you, and a very Happy Sunday to you! We hope you are all doing well, and following Government guidelines and practising safe distancing!
We would like to update you, that due to Covid-19, we have sadly had to postpone both Strictly Towcester and Brackley Dance festival until later in the year. Please keep looking out for new exciting dates for these events.
Also during these times, as our patients are very vulnerable we are assessing their visits on a daily basis, always following infection prevention and control measures. We are also available for counselling services, which at present we are undertaking over the phone, and numerous people have taken us up on this service.
We are still here, and will always be here for you and your loved ones! Please keep in touch, and stay safe everyone.
Top Tips For Staying Happy and Healthy;
- Wash your hands with soap and water, then apply moisturizer after every wash.
- Practice mindfulness, meditation and/or yoga to promote a healthy body and mind.
- Don’t Panic!!
- Eat a healthy well balanced diet. You can purchase fresh fruit and vegetables and freeze them yourselves.
- Take regular exercise outside, practicing social distancing.
- White vinegar and water is an amazing cleaning product. The acetic acid can kill all number of viruses and bacteria.
- Do not forget your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- Learn a new hobby or skill, while you have the time.
- Use your time positively, do not sit on social media, spend time with loved ones, talking playing games, watching happy films.
- Keep Calm and Sparkle On.